Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No loves.


So all my friend's apparently have seemed to have lost their phones in a violent and phone-deadly explosion.

<----- Like this.

Ok, so maybe not really. But I would rather have that happen than me not getting a conversation with them outside of school. But I digress....actually I don't because I have absolutely no clue what that means. Does anyone know what that phrase mean? Oh well.

Anyway. I got really excited today because I got to sign my friend's gauze cast....thingy. It was the most challenging part of my day. I WAS TRIUMPHANT. The gauzey ace bandage type thing on his foot now bears a giant smiley and "McBreezies" because that is my nickname in real life. After that we all had a wicked pizza party. Well maybe not a PARTY, per se, but I did eat pizza with my friends whilst discussing dyeing my hair a color that may match my prom dress. I'm still attempting to figure out if that would be a great thing.

I totally got off topic, didn't I? Oh well, that is what this blog is about. Again if you do not like it then talk to the all knowing EAGLE. Ahhh....I love that thing. Hey! He does get loves. So maybe this thing didn't get so off topic after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment