Monday, April 25, 2011

Blankets and Pictures



No, not pretty IN pictures but pretty AND pictures. Two entirely different things. So I decided that I am going to try and post often and make this thing pretty and awesome. And yea....stuff like that. I am also going to force you guys to submit to my questionable drawing skills and hope you like them (that wasn't really a request).

To let you know that a lot of my posts will probably take place in a situation like the picture that was supposed to be here. Wait no, I mean...

HERE

Anyway, that picture is me. In the dark of my room. On the bed, gazingly lovingly at the internets provided by my laptop. Okay, maybe not LOVINGLY but you get the idea. Yes, I am still trying to figure out how this thing works and it isn't going well but I SHALL PREVAIL. Or fail epically. Whatever comes first. So earlier today I was laying on my couch and then I felt a mist of water. I looked around and spotted my Dad with the spray bottle. I looked at him with challenge in my eyes and he then raised the bottle again. The game was on. Before he could spritz the hated instrument again I valiantly tried to cover my head with the blanket I was using and....I failed.

I then lay there twisted in an odd contortion of the human body's natural angles and then as I was about to say something incredibly profound. Something life alteringly amazing. I said, "Why does this blanket smell like pears?". I then realized my mishap and looked around and realized that this was normal and I really didn't care and laughed. That was the high point of my day....that and watching some Eddie Izzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment