Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm BACK! But not in black....in purple, actually.


So, my rather miserable and extended absence from my wonderful blog and wonderful readers (I know you lurkers are out there) was....well miserable and far too long. I have missed the internet and all it's glorious and intelligent commentary! Ok, well not ALL of it is intelligent....in fact most of it is about cats, but I have missed them too! Anyway, this post is not a REAL post. Those will come later. Like, there will be colorful posts, posts full of shapes, posts full of lines and words, and posts about things I ought to tell you that I could not while I was away. All of it will be rather exciting, trust me on this. I love all of you, and to prove it, I gave you all that picture of a flying giraffe.


No comments:

Post a Comment